Monday, February 21, 2022

528Hz Powerful Euphoria Boost , Positive Energy Euphoric Healing Meditation Relaxing Therapy Music

To relieve insomnia, reduce anxiety, for guided meditation, or simply fall asleep fast. Stress relief available when you need it. I hope this 1 hour of ocean will help you find relaxation. ********************** #sleepmusic #musicforsleep #sleepingmusic #relaxingmusic #sleep **********************
Let go and release control. Be open to everything yet attached to nothing and don't forget all you need is within you because what's for you is for you. I pray you recognize the light that is you which is gentle yet powerful enough to over come anything and may love overflow in your life with abundance while peace rest on your heart and you be blessed in the new year with a fresh start and a new beginning that allows you to forget any pain and grief you heart has stored during the pandemic. ********************** I want you to feel at peace. That is why I began this channel: to offer a space for you to rebalance the relationship between your mind and body through beautiful and calming music. I have composed each note with the intention of offering you an aural respite from the noise of everyday life. Sometimes work, school, difficult times etc. can be overwhelming, but I've always found that being surrounded by music has made all these circumstances more bearable for me. My hope is that my music can do the same for you. **********************

No comments:

Post a Comment